Crunchi Cosmetics Smart Primer

Made with certified organic ingredients, this primer is my favorite nontoxic primer that I have used so far (and, trust me, I have tried qu...

Made with certified organic ingredients, this primer is my favorite nontoxic primer that I have used so far (and, trust me, I have tried quite a few).  The texture of the primer is creamy and helps foundation and powder adhere to the skin smoothly. 



I love the dedication Crunchi Cosmetics has to keeping their products pristine. Meaning, no compromising the integrity of their products with toxic chemicals like parabens, fragrances, dyes, phthalates and more.  It's comforting to know that they have a comprehensive list of toxic components that they vow to never include in any of their products.




I'm so excited to try more of their products in the future because I am loving their Smart Primer so much!

Skin Deep Hazard Score: 1

You Might Also Like

0 comments