Vapour Organic Beauty Trick Stick Highlighter

Skin Deep Hazard Score: 1 I was on the hunt for a new highlighter and I decided to go with a cream highlighter. I've never tri...


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 1

I was on the hunt for a new highlighter and I decided to go with a cream highlighter. I've never tried cream highlighters before and I thought now was a very good time as I am trying to keep my makeup very hydrated this winter to avoid my skin from looking dried out. 💧



I am so glad that I made this decision because I've truly found a gem in this Trick Stick Highlighter from Vapour Organic Beauty🤗 It glides on skin effortlessly, with such a lovely, creamy texture and the shimmer is beautiful, but subtle enough that you know your face won't look like a disco ball!✨  It gives the skin just the right amount of glow, so that it looks like you have gorgeous, luminous skin - naturally! 🌱 And that's not even the best part! This highlighter is full of non-toxic, organic ingredients that are good for your skin and this particular golden shade "Dazzle (702)" is also carmine free! 👌



You Might Also Like

0 comments