Dr. Brite's Strawberry Delights

Some of my favorite, newly discovered products from Dr. Brite are these strawberry flavored oral care products. These have to be the (...


Some of my favorite, newly discovered products from Dr. Brite are these strawberry flavored oral care products. These have to be the (hands down!) best organic, non-toxic toothpaste and mouthwash on the market right now!

Can I just say...no, these are not nasty tasting, nor are they grainy. This has, unfortunately, become the "norm" for me when trying out natural, non-toxic toothpastes/mouthwashes.


These taste like real, true authentic strawberry and throw me back to my childhood when fruit flavored toothpastes were the bees knees! Now, I can enjoy it all over again (along with my little girl) without the toxic fluoride (neurotoxin!), triclosan (endocrine disruptor!), food coloring (derived from petroleum!), etc! 

The best part is, my teeth are so healthy, white, and my tooth sensitivity is a thing of the past. The same goes for my little girl. I love how the toothpaste brightens her smile instantly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments