Great Finds: Acure and Burt's Bees

Here are some of my favorite products I have been enjoying lately. If you remember my recent YouTube video and blog, I talked about Acure&#...

Here are some of my favorite products I have been enjoying lately. If you remember my recent YouTube video and blog, I talked about Acure's Argan Oil and how I loved that it was certified organic and oh so moisturizing! 



I was asked on my Instagram what I think of the Acure line and I realized I hadn't really tried any of their other low hazard scored products so I decided to take a closer look. :) I was so excited to hear that Burt's Bees was launching a lipstick collection as well that also happened to be a low hazard score on EWG's Skin Deep Database!



Acure Brightening Facial Scrub


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 1

Can I just say...wow. This is one of my all-time favorite facial scrubs ever! It leaves your skin feeling baby soft and a small bit of it goes a long way! You can feel the grainy texture buffing the dead skin from your face, neck, and decollete. The result is amazingly smooth skin! Has it brightened my complexion? I can't really pinpoint if it has but, I will say, I have been loving how my skin looks lately and I believe I owe a great deal to using this scrub about 3X a week!

Acure Argan Oil Fragrance Free Wipes


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 2

Love these! There's really not a fragrance to them (which I like!) and they are very gentle on your skin. They are moist and thin, yet they do a great job at removing makeup or just cleansing your face if you get too lazy to go to the sink and wash with a proper cleanser (like me). They're also great to use for freshening up when you don't have time for a shower. Like the packaging says: for face + body!

Acure Facial Toner


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 2

Another product you just gotta love! I like giving my face a few good spritzes of this toner after cleansing my skin. It's not drying and has such a soothing, refreshing, and cooling effect. Makes me feel like I have lots of cool cucumbers all over my face. :) And (big plus!) it's certified organic. Doesn't get much better than that!

Acure Day Cream


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 2

I love using this day cream to moisturize as I'm doing my skincare before makeup. It's light, yet moisturizing enough to prevent dry and creasing skin under your foundation. It's got the perfect, creamy consistency, yet it doesn't linger on you face forever. It dries quickly, which I like, but you have to waste no time spreading it across your face or it will sometimes dry too quickly on you!

Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum


Skin Deep Hazard Score: 0

Hands down, the all-time best smelling facial serum in the entire universe. Holy moly, I want this scent as a perfume! It smells incredible and moisturizes like a dream. I use this before bed on my face and neck and it is an excellent serum! And, once again, certified organic! What's not to love? :)


Burt's Bees Lipstick Line



Skin Deep Hazard Score: 1

I was on the hunt for a few more neutral lipstick shades for my collection and was super happy to discover this natural lipstick line that Burt's Bees recently released. They are so creamy and hydrating, I can't imagine loving any other lipstick more! All you need is a little lip liner to keep them in place and voila! Such a beautiful color selection as well! I was looking for more neutral shades like Nile Nude, the one above. Here are the other two shades I purchased:



Suede Splash, my all-time favorite neutral color and most loved (as you may be able to tell)! 



And Russet River, this beautiful, deep red shade for those red lip days!


Hope you all consider using some of these lovely, low hazard/non-toxic products. They are worth their weight in gold! 

Until next time, stay shrewd, Foxies! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments