Rebranding and 2015 Nontoxic, Low Hazard Favorites

Rebranding I've dabbled a lot with logos for my blog/video channel and I think I have finally found my permanent branding for both. ...

Rebranding

I've dabbled a lot with logos for my blog/video channel and I think I have finally found my permanent branding for both.

I've decided to rename everything "Shrewd as a Fox".

  1. Because it's catchy!
  2. It represents the content that I am excited to share with you all.
  3. Living a nontoxic lifestyle is all about being wise and careful (shrewd!) about what we choose to put in our bodies!
I hope you all enjoy the new logo(s) and branding that my super talented Hubby helped me bring to life. :) 

So, for all of you wondering what happened to the old logo(s), don't fear! It's still me (Maria de Souza) providing content for you through my blog and YouTube channel, but through a new name.

2015 Nontoxic Favorites

I'm so excited to share with you all my nontoxic favorites of the past year (2015)! There have been so many amazing products that I've discovered this year that I couldn't help but want to share with you all.  

Here is a sneak peak of some of them!



  • Eco Tools Brushes
  • Acure Organic Argan Oil (Hazard Score: 1)
  • RF Safe Phone Case
  • Alba Botanica Face & Body Scrub (Hazard Score: 2)
  • Alba Botanica Deep Pore Wash (Hazard Score: 2)
  • Ava Anderson Nontoxic BB Cream (Hazard Score: 1)
  • Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Lash Boosting Mascara  (Hazard Score: 1)
  • bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara  (Hazard Score: 2)
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer  (Hazard Score: 2)
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, Black  (Hazard Score: 1)

My 2015 Favorites video - now released!! :)



Be shrewd! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments