Springtime Pop of Color Makeup Look (Non-Toxic, Low Hazard)

Hi everyone! :) I recently posted a new makeup tutorial that features a lot of pretty, Springtime colors. Everyone is different but, when...

Hi everyone! :) I recently posted a new makeup tutorial that features a lot of pretty, Springtime colors. Everyone is different but, when I think of Springtime, I think of bright pastels, especially purple and blue. I worked both of those lovely colors into this look and, with a lot of blending, tried to create a gradient effect.


The lightest color (pastel blue) I popped on the entire lid. Starting with a deep red base, I applied the darkest color (deep purple) into the crease and outer third of the lid. Then I went and reapplied the red just above the purple in the crease, giving the look a more gradient effect. 


Finally, I finished off the look with one of my favorite, bright vibrant pink lipsticks for Springtime.



You can learn how to get this look yourself by watching the step-by-step of this 'Springtime Pop of Color' eye look (using all low hazard products, of course!) on YouTube here :


Love and good health!
xoxo


What is low hazard, you may ask? It is a couple of words used to describe products reviewed by the Environmental Working Group's "Skin Deep" cosmetic database. Beauty products scoring (on a scale of 1-10) up to a 2 are considered safe for use or "low hazard".

Visit http://ewg.org/skindeep to see how hazardous your beauty products are! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments