Low Hazard Foundation and Concealer Reviews

Hi everyone!  I recently made a few videos in which I describe to you all my experiences with some more naturally based concealers and foun...

Hi everyone!  I recently made a few videos in which I describe to you all my experiences with some more naturally based concealers and foundations that are considered low hazard, according to EWG.org's SkinDeep database.  :) 


What is low hazard, you ask? It is a couple of words used to describe products reviewed by the Environmental Working Group's "Skin Deep" cosmetic database. Beauty products scoring (on a scale of 1-10) up to a 2 are considered safe for use or "low hazard".

Visit http://ewg.org/skindeep to see how hazardous your beauty products are! 

Here are the reviews for the low hazard foundations:



 And here are the reviews for the low hazard concealers:



I hope this helps you all to be able to choose healthier products in the future without harmful parabens and other chemicals.

God bless! :)
-Maria

You Might Also Like

0 comments