Gorgeous Coral Spring to Summer Transitional Outfit

Oh my gosh, I mean I love coral..but this combination of coral and like a magenta-ish pink is just straight gorgeous! I love it.  So much c...

Oh my gosh, I mean I love coral..but this combination of coral and like a magenta-ish pink is just straight gorgeous! I love it.  So much color in this outfit, yet still tasteful at the same time and not overkill.

I am IN LOVE with this outfit!


Cute coral cropped blazer with a solid tank (I might have picked white or beige for the tank, or even light pink, maybe):


Orange fade Aiko skinny jeans:

Gold Knot Espadrille Shoe (Love the bit of sparkle in this, looks so pretty with the ombre jeans):

And now for the uhh-mazinggg accesories!!

Coral Abstract Zebra Scarf (LOVE these colors):


And this gorgeous Sparkling Sage Gold & Red Crystal Teardrop Stretch Bracelet:



With this fun Coral Color Block Clutch:



 This has to be one of my favorites, by far!
 The peachy colors in this outfit are bound to bring out beautiful color in even the palest of skin tones!

Thanks so much to Zulily for bringing together fabulous brands for more affordable prices.

Make sure and visit my Style Board on Pinterest to see more of my fashion favorites!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments