Adorable Green Spring Time Fairy-Like Outfit

Who says grown-ups can't have a little fun dressing up too? I was browsing on Zulily (one of my favorite online shops) and found some ...

Who says grown-ups can't have a little fun dressing up too? I was browsing on Zulily (one of my favorite online shops) and found some beautiful pieces that I think might make a lovely, light airy outfit for Spring:

This elegant, sheer floral blouse, with this light green tulle skirt:


With these really fun flats:
 And, of course, some stunning jewelry.  Love this gorgeous green bubble earring/necklace combo.  So pretty:

Maybe with a belt of some kind to bring in the waist?  What do you think?

Make sure and visit my Style Board on Pinterest to see more of my fashion favorites!

You Might Also Like

0 comments